With many years experience advising a wide-range of North-West companies on their tax position, we are well placed to ensure that your company complies with all UK tax regulations, whilst at the same time, takes advantage of all available reliefs and planning opportunities.
In addition to the annual cycle of producing the corporation tax return, we can also assist in the following areas:
- Tax-efficient sale and purchases of assets (Eg property)
- Research and Development tax credit claims
- Capital allowance claims
- Tax investigations
- Tax-efficient remuneration for directors / shareholders
- Advising on tax relief for pension contributions
- Providing forecasts for future corporation tax payments
We understand that, for most owner-managers, the corporation tax position must be managed in tandem with the personal tax position of the directors / shareholders.
Our approach is always to consider the overall tax position of the company and its owners. By taking this holistic approach we ensure that the end result is as tax-efficient as possible – both for the company and the individuals involved.